RLS: Tracing Unit procedures: Address found: All other work items
IDMS does not send changes of address details to other Heads of Duty systems (for example, COTAX), therefore for these work item types when you trace an address you should:
- enter the address on to IDMS using the DESIGNATORY DETAILS function and unset the RLS signal
- record an appropriate note on ACTION HISTORY
- enter the address on to the HOD system, remove the RLS signal and change the collection numeral to the appropriate Recovery Office
- transfer the record to the appropriate debt management office using the IDMS TRANSFER OWNERSHIP function.
The work item will appear on the appropriate work list; for example:
- C/W Misc
- C/W Assessed
- C/W CT
with a next action of RLS Review and B/F date of today.
- use the REFINE WORKLIST function regularly to identify these cases so you can
- resume recovery activity.