Enforcement action: CCP: general: monitoring payments in county court proceedings
The INSTALMENT ARRANGEMENT function enables the IDMS system to automatically monitor payments made without user intervention.
On the INSTALMENT ARRANGEMENT screen enter the following details
- 1st payment amount
- 1st payment date
- the amount of each regular payment
- frequency (this can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- your initials (3 alphabetic characters).
The date of the first payment must always be a date in the future. For monthly instalment arrangements the date of the first payment must be at least one month in the future, for weekly cases this will be one week in the future. As IDMS runs the cases through the interface overnight an extra two days must be taken into account
- for weekly instalments, a week plus 2 days in advance
- for monthly instalments, a month plus 2 days in advance.
IDMS will automatically calculate the additional interest to be included in the judgment amount.