Pre-enforcement: Fast Track recovery action for important and significant cases: action by Compliance caseworker
To send cases, the Compliance caseworker will:
- complete the referral template (separate template for Scottish cases)
- have it authorised by their Grade 6/7 manager
- send it to the Field Force Offline Support, Postbox (DMB Debt Mgmt)
- quote ‘DMBM617000’ in the subject field of the email
- provide contact details so that DMB FFA can make contact directly with them to progress the case quickly.
The key to a successful outcome is where the caseworker has provided the FFA with all the information they hold to assist with the visit to the customer.
On conclusion of the case, the Field Force Agent will:
- complete the outcome report contained within the template and
- email it to the Compliance caseworker, via the Field Force Enforcement Team.