Annual Balance: Debt Pursuit Offices: Completing Balance Statements: Form C45E
To complete the C45E you will need:
- for Section 1
- the uncleared Overpayments total from item 6 of last Account’s C45K(IT)
- the lodgement totals for the Account from Book 7
- for Section 2
- a screen print of the final ‘Account Accumulations’ (CM8.212) and your record of any amendments found during the balance
- the balanced totals, as agreed with CAROL, for RBOC, RFOC, uncleared overpayments and law costs.
- enter the totals in the appropriate columns:
- column 1 from the CAROL totals at the Balance date (after taking all amendments found during the Balance into account)
- column 3 as appropriate from the balance forms and CAROL
- show any discrepancy between columns 1 and 3 in column 2.