Work lists: work lists: overview and management: introduction
Work lists in COTAX draw your attention to cases that may need manual review. Cases appear on the lists because
- You have taken certain actions on a record
- COTAX has carried out a review
From the menu, you can access any work list function available to your user role.
You can access other functions available to your user role directly from work lists. By working from the lists you can
- Filter the list to see all the cases that need the same type of action
- Put cases into your preferred order
Some work lists are designated Immediate Action work lists. They show cases requiring priority attention.
Local Management should have a policy for handling work lists so that staff know
- Which work lists should be reviewed and by whom
- How often to review them
- What action to take as a result
The table at COM140010 shows all the work lists and tells you where you can find further information on them.