Supporting Guidance: employer compliance: guidance by subject: settlement: contract settlements - SAFE: class 6 amendment
Where there is a requirement for an amendment to a Class 6 charge you should resubmit the case to the manager with
- a report of circumstances for the amendment
- a note headed ‘REVISED SETTLEMENT FIGURES’ for issue to the IT/CT caseworker
and, where necessary
- a signed but undated explanatory letter to the employer, contractor or agent, if appropriate and
- an amended computation.
You must import all documents/correspondence into the Case Document Store in Caseflow/CRMM, see Capture a Document.
The manager will consider the amendment to the charge.
Where an amendment is approved by the manager you must then
- notify the Centralised SAFE Team of the necessary amendment (COG915145 - Amending a charge)
- issue the revised settlement memo or memos.