Our Conduct and Behaviour: personal safety: record of appointments
When working away from the office you should
- leave the details of the appointments with a colleague who is remaining in the office and record in Outlook, using the pre-visit checklist.
The information might include
- name of the individual/company/employer or contractor
- VAT registration number or tax reference
- name of the person you are meeting
- address and telephone number of place to be visited
- appointment time
- a mobile telephone number, if available.
Make sure you follow the local arrangements that managers have put in place for ensuring staff safety.