This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Collection of Student Loans Manual

FAQs: legislation questions and answers: where can I get a copy of the CSL legislation?

The legislation governing the Collection of Student Loans scheme relating to income-contingent loans is contained in The Education (Student Loans) (Repayment) Regulations 2009.

Printed copies of the legislation can be obtained from

  • A bookshop
  • The Stationery Office (TSO) Ltd, (telephone order line 0870 600 5522)


  • Her Majesty’s Stationery Office (HMSO) website at