Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Claimant Compliance Manual

Liaison: External Links - LAs - Requesting Information from LAs

LAs are required to supply Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction information to us for NTC purposes. The CCRO will include in the SIP any LA information it holds. If you receive information direct from an LA, you can use it to inform your examination if it relates to a customer whose claim you are already examining. If, however, it relates to another customer, you should report the information to the CCRO.