This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Business Income Manual

VAT: reference to BAI Business Profits

Claims for recovery of overpaid tax (Sch1AB Taxes Management Act 1970) which seek to reopen the computations for periods for which the assessments have become final and conclusive should be submitted to Central Policy Tax Administration Advice (error or mistake).

Any other cases of difficulty should be submitted to Business Profits.