Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Admin Law Manual

Extra-statutory concessions: Who to contact before making a new extra-statutory concession

The TAP team in Central Policy owns policy for extra-statutory concessions. You must contact them before you consider a new ESC. For assistance regarding the application of an existing ESC, you should contact the relevant technical advisor or policy owner.

Central Policy, TAP Team