You can't apply for this licence online. Contact your local council.


If you wish to burn heather, rough grass, bracken, gorse or vaccinium outside the burning season or in a way that the regulations prohibit you can apply to the Welsh Ministers for a licence.

You must submit the proper form at least 28 or 56 days ahead of the planned burn, depending on whether you wish to make a burn in or out of season.