Shared Ownership and Affordable Housing Programme 2016 to 2021: IMS training for bidders
- Homes and Communities Agency
- Part of:
- Shared Ownership and Affordable Homes Programme 2016 to 2021: guidance and House building
- First published:
- 13 May 2016
- Applies to:
Training is now available on how to bid to the Shared Ownership and Affordable Homes Programme (SOAHP) 2016 to 2021 using the HCA’s Investment Management System (IMS).
There are different options depending on the user’s previous experience.
For bidders who have previously used IMS, training is available via a 25 minute video. This shows the minor changes made to screens since the previous two programmes. The video is available on the HCA YouTube Channel
For those new to bidding and inexperienced users of IMS we are providing hands-on training events. Sessions will use a training version of IMS, with all equipment provided and accessed using a training ID. There are a maximum of 9 places at each session and these will be repeated to meet demand.
By the end of the hands on session participants will:
- understand the stages involved in setting up an SOAHP bid
- understand how to access IMS
- know how to set up a SOAHP Partnership and an SOAHP bid in IMS
- understand the difference (and resulting different data requirements) between Firm and Indicative bids
- be able to enter both Firm and Indicative bids for SOAHP
- understand the steps involved in submitting SOAHP bids
- know what happens after a bid is submitted
Booking is available via our online booking system only; places must be booked on an individual basis and in the attendee’s name. Additional sessions will be released to the booking system according to demand.
The booking system links for each area are shown below along with the first date for training. Sessions that have been released to the booking system will be identified in the text at the start of each booking screen:
North West Warrington starting on 27 May
North East, Yorkshire & The Humber Leeds starting on 13 June
East & South East Cambridge starting on 21 June
Midlands Birmingham starting on 27 June
South & South West Bristol starting on 6 July
If you are unable to attend any of the available sessions you can register your interest in attending training on a waiting list as more sessions are released in your chosen area(s) we will notify you.
Any queries on the IMS training should be sent to HCAIMS.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the Shared Ownership and Affordable Homes Programme 2016 to 2021, please read the prospectus.
Published: 13 May 2016