Roads Academy is a joint initiative from Highways England and the roads industry. It offers membership, masterclasses and leadership development programmes.
Roads Academy is a cross-sector leadership development academy. Our sector continues to face significant challenges as we gear up to deliver vital investment in UK infrastructure.
Over the last 7 years, our Roads Academy has delivered an industry-wide step change by developing leaders who can tackle the complex challenges we face. We believe it will continue to make an important contribution in the years to come.
For more information on the Roads Academy development programmes and masterclasses please visit the Roads Academy website.
To become a member organisation, or if you have any questions about the Roads Academy programmes please contact email@example.com.
To become a member, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 7 September 2015
Updated: 13 September 2017
- Most of the content has been removed to avoid duplication as it is all provided on the Roads Academy website.
- Emerging Leaders selection framework document added
- Emerging Leaders programme content updated
- Content updated following change of provider.
- Link to jobs site added so users can view application form
- Updated to announce that 2017 applications will open in September 2016.
- First published.