Technical documents for software developers to integrate Official Copy Title Known (OC1/OC2) service data into their systems.
The Official Copy Title known (OC1/OC2) service uses a title number (that could be obtained through Search by Property Description service) to return an Official Copy of the register, title plan or both, as a PDF. Can also return copies of documents referred to in the register e.g. conveyance, deed or lease.
Request an official search by sending the following parameters:
- login details
- external reference number
- title number
- type (register, title plan, certificate or documents)
- estate plan plot number(s)
- requested official copy
- contact details (customer ref, address, name, phone)
- fee confirmation
- property description
- alternative despatch details
The following parameters will also be necessary if there are any complications, and may be supplied to keep transaction calls and processing times to a minimum.
- continue if closed and continued?
- notify if pending first registration?
- notify if pending application or send back-dated?
- continue if actual fee exceeds fee confirmation?
Validation diagram details the validation that the request goes through.
Responds with a confirmation that the request for documents has been sent to Land Registry. The user is also informed of any entitlement due to commonhold.
This schema provides sample XML for the service.
Schema explain describes the request schema for the Request Official Copy Title Known service.
Vendor Test Data (Official Copy Title Known) documents the data for testing the service