Office Supplies Marketplace is an online directory of suppliers for the purchase of low value office supplies, such as stationery and paper, across the public sector
If you are a supplier of office supplies, this Marketplace from the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is a way for you to promote your services to public sector organisations.
Office Supplies Marketplace is designed specifically for low value, ad hoc purchases; enabling customers to source their requirements from local suppliers.
The Marketplace is hosted on Contracts Directory, which sits alongside Dynamic Marketplace on Government eMarketplace
Suppliers of all sizes, including small businesses and sole traders can register; helping reduce the cost and time burden when competing for public sector business.
Office Supplies Marketplace is an online directory; it is not a framework agreement. It complements and supports the Office Supplies agreements.
Why sign up to Office Supplies Marketplace?
Office Supplies Marketplace enables public sector buyers to quickly and easily search, review and get quotes from suppliers who can meet their specific low value needs.
You can respond to organisations looking for office supplies directly through the Marketplace and the benefits of being on Office Supplies Marketplace include:
- customers can search and filter for suitable suppliers based on criteria such as the location you cover and the products you can supply
- customers can interact directly with you through Contracts Directory
- you can register your business in the directory for a range of office supplies products (you are not restricted to just one category)
- you can further promote your services to customers through a profile page
You can register your business for the following service areas in Office Supplies Marketplace:
- Office stationery
- Office paper
- Janitorial products
- Small office machines
- Electronic office supplies
How to register
The latest supplier registration period for the Office Supplies Marketplace has been extended and will be open for suppliers to register until Sunday 4 September 2016. Once registered, suppliers will be added to the Office Supplies Marketplace.
To register you will need to:
- complete the registration process here
- complete the supplier discipline selection sheet discipline selection sheet (MS Excel Spreadsheet, 105KB) to confirm which services you offer and in which location.
Please email your completed sheet to eMarketplace@crowncommercial.gov.uk no later than 4pm on Sunday 4 September 2016.
The Office Supplies Marketplace Technical Guide October 2015 (PDF, 1.7MB, 10 pages) notes provide further details about Office Supplies Marketplace.
Government eMarketplace certification
If you are registering on the eMarketplace as a new supplier this step is included in the registration process.
If you are already registered on the eMarketplace please log in and make sure your certification is complete. Once you have logged in you will find this under Settings > Community Registration.
Help and support
For help or further information on Office Supplies Marketplace please call 0345 010 3503 or email email@example.com
Published: 17 July 2015
Updated: 9 May 2016
- Office Supplies Marketplace open for supplier registrations.
- Changed registration date
- Office Supplies Marketplace Technical Guide October 2015 added.
- New supplier registration period for Office Supplies Marketplace is now open.
- First published.