How to nominate outstanding pupils, teachers and inspiring educational professionals for the Lord Glenamara Memorial Prize awards.
Applies to England
We invite schools, sixth-form colleges, further education providers and business representatives to nominate pupils, teachers, career leaders and other inspiring professionals for recognition.
These prizes recognise North East pupils achieving academic and vocational excellence as well as dedicating themselves to the service of others in their school and the wider community. They also recognise the most inspiring teachers and other professionals who are helping to ensure that young people in the North East achieve their potential.
How to nominate
You can nominate using The Lord Glenamara Memorial Awards nominations form. The nominations deadline will close on 27 June 2022.
Headteachers and principals can nominate any year 11, 12 and 13 pupils or students who have shown:
- outstanding academic or technical performance – including record of grades achieved or predicted grades
- civic contribution – particularly volunteering personal time and resource, for example by mentoring younger pupils, helping with extracurricular events or working with a youth group or a charity outside of school hours
- interest in government, education, history or public service
Prizes for professionals
This year we are also inviting nominations for inspiring education professionals working in state schools, sixth-form colleges or further education providers in the North East. We encourage nominations from the following stakeholders:
- headteachers and principals
- governors and trustees
- academy trust CEOs
- directors of children’s services (local authorities)
- local enterprise partnerships
Winners of the 2022 prizes will be invited to the next prize-giving event.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.