Use this service to list a teaching job at your school and view the jobs you have already listed.
List a teaching job at your school
Teaching Vacancies is a free service for publicly funded schools that provide primary and secondary education in England.
Staff involved in hiring teachers for these schools can use it to:
- list a teaching job on the service, which jobseekers everywhere can search for free
- view jobs they have previously listed on the service
Before you start
You’ll need an invitation to use Teaching Vacancies. Invitations are being sent out gradually, region by region. When you have accepted the invitation and created your account, you’ll be able to start listing jobs at your school.
Read the Teaching Vacancies blog on the service’s phased roll-out to learn when schools in your area will be invited.
By listing a job you agree to the Teaching Vacancies terms and conditions.
Before beginning you will need to have details of the role to hand, including:
- duties and responsibilities
- salary range
- working pattern (full-time or part-time)
- candidate specifications (essential education, qualifications and experience)
- your contact email and a link to the existing application page
- the date the role will be listed
- the application deadline
If you have problems using the service, including issues with your account or sign-in, please email email@example.com.