Land Registry: ownership and extent data
Local authorities can view the extent of registered titles for a local authority administrative area.
This service is only available to local authorities
Get an aerial mapping and registration view of registered titles within a borough, to view on your Geographical Information System (GIS) software. Public sector owned information is supplied and highlighted for free.
With it you can:
- gain a full overview of private and public owned assets to assist with infrastructure or development projects
- create an internal search mechanism and centralised data depository
- keep records of property and land data up-to-date
- manage assets and liabilities
- inform planning or policy decisions
- identify ownership patterns within areas of interest
The cost of the service depends on the level of privately owned data within the borough boundary and the level of data required. All prices do not include VAT.
|polygons titles and tenure||5p per title|
|polygons titles, tenure, address & private ownership details||£1.05 per title|
Monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual updates are available on both the spatial and ownership data.
To find out more about this service, please contact us.
Add Value Team
Telephone 0300 006 0478