Technical documents for software developers to integrate Land Charges Full Search K15 service data into their systems.
Provides details of an official search of the Land Charges Register (not applicable to registered land).
The CMS will request a full search search by sending the following parameters:
- login details
- external reference number
- search type (private, complex names)
- contact details (reference, name, address, phone number)
- list of counties to be searched
- list of search names
- alternative despatch details
The following parameters will also be necessary if there are any complications, and may be supplied to keep transaction calls and processing times to a minimum.
- continue if fee confirmation exceeds fee amount?
- fee expectation
The system sends a notification in the response to the CMS to confirm the request for the results. Or, the response contains the documents.
Schema explain describes the request schema for the Request Land Charges Full Search service.
This data documents the data for testing the service