Technical documents for software developers to integrate Land Charges Bankruptcy Search K16 service data into their systems.
Provides details of bankruptcies.
The CMS will request a bankruptcy search by sending the following parameters:
- login details
- external reference number
- search type (private, complex names)
- contact details (reference, name, address, phone number)
- fee confirmation
- alternative despatch details
The following parameters will also be necessary if there are any complications, and may be supplied to keep transaction calls and processing times to a minimum.
- continue if actual fee exceeds fee confirmation
The system sends a notification in the response to the CMS to confirm the request for the results. OR The CMS presents the documents to the user.
Schema explain describes the request schema for the Land Charges Bankruptcy Search service.
This data documents the data for testing the service.