Human resources for civilians working for the Ministry of Defence

This guidance was withdrawn on

A dedicated site for MOD staff/service personnel is available on the Defence Gateway which can be accessed via any internet connection. This site replaces the former Internet Access to Shared Services (IASS).

Who to contact with questions about pay, pensions, recruitment, training or other issues to do with civilian employment at the MOD.