Local authorities can get a monthly record of changes to residential property ownership within their area.
This service is available to local authorities under a data sharing agreement.
Each month, we send you a file that identifies ownership changes on recent residential property sales within a defined administrative area. Anomalies with house numbering, splits or new properties are highlighted.
This service can help you:
- improve the information within your database
- avoid delays when getting names of new occupants
- create council tax accounts more quickly
- confirm the date of legal ownership
- identify house sales with sitting tenants
To find out more information about this service, please contact us.