Business e-services customers who use a case management system may also be able to gain access to conveyancing services through Business Gateway.
The Business Gateway Application Programming Interface (API) allows customers to seamlessly access our services from within their case management systems (CMS) and automate repetitive processes using XML over the internet. There is no need to log into the portal and rekey information.
To use Business Gateway, your organisation must already have access to our Business e-services via the portal and either a case management system that offers integration or an IT development capability to integrate your system.
How to apply
Find out more information about the service and how to apply:
- HM Land Registry’s Business Gateway: compatible software suppliers
- Business Gateway application form
- Business Gateway application form for cloud providers
- Business Gateway connection terms and conditions for cloud providers
- Business Gateway developer pack
Help and support
If you have a query about Business Gateway, please contact us, either:
- with our contact form
- by phone 0300 006 0478