Watch videos, webinars and use the toolkit to get help paying tax and keeping records as a property landlord.
Available webinars are listed by subject and can last up to an hour.
To attend an upcoming live webinar, register and sign in at least 5 minutes before it starts.
You can ask your host questions during live webinars using the on-screen text box.
Income from property for individuals
Watch the new webinar series about income from property on YouTube, to find out about:
- Part 1 - property income receipts
- Part 2 - property income expenses
- Part 3 - finance costs for residential properties
- Part 4 - property income profits and losses
Register for the next live webinar for income from property for individuals.
Use the online guide to find out about:
- property income
- working out profit or loss
Online tax return
Register for the next live Tax Return: Question & Answer session for UK property income.
If you have questions about income from UK property, you can ask questions to help you complete the UK property section of your online tax return
This webinar covers the completion of the UK property income section of the tax return.
This covers allowable property deductions and expenses and completing the UK property section of the online tax return
Information for tax agents and advisers
See the property rental toolkit for:
- guidance for tax agents and advisers
- information how to avoid errors on property rental Self Assessment tax returns