Watch videos, webinars and use the toolkit to get help paying tax and keeping records as a property landlord.
Available webinars are listed by subject and can last up to an hour.
To attend an upcoming live webinar, register and sign in at least 5 minutes before it starts.
You can ask your host questions during live webinars using the on-screen text box.
Income from property for individuals
Self Assessment help and support if you have income from property
This webinar is for individuals with questions about completing the income from the property page of their tax return.
We can’t check your records and we can’t discuss anything confidential, but we can answer general questions about reporting income from property to HM Revenue and Customs.
Register for the next live webinar.
Catch up with the latest available webinars to find out about:
- property income
- expenses on property income
- profits and losses on property income
- tax relief on loans and mortgages
Register for the next live webinar for income from property for individuals.
Register for the next live webinar for an overview on how to complete the supplementary page of your online tax return when receiving income from property.
Watch YouTube videos for Self Assessment help and deadlines to find out about:
- registering for Self Assessment
- completing a tax return for your income from property
- Self Assessment penalties
Use the online course to find out about:
- property income
- working out profit or loss
Information for tax agents and advisers
See the property rental toolkit for:
- guidance for tax agents and advisers
- information how to avoid errors on property rental Self Assessment tax returns
Published: 5 September 2017
Updated: 27 December 2017
- A webinar about Self Assessment help and support has been added.
- A webinar has been added giving an overview on how to complete your online tax return if you have income from property.
- First published.