DVS services for central government
The guidance and best practice provided by DVS for central government services.
In order for central government to deliver property policy objectives and deliver front-line services effectively, they need to have a clear and effective approach to asset management.
DVS specialises in asset strategies and plans, detailed surveys, valuations and benchmarking of individual assets or whole estates to help you demonstrate your progress against the OGC Maturity Matrix.
DVS works across the whole of central (and local) government, as well as the NHS, promoting best practice and identifying opportunities for joint activity, shared services and economies of scale.
- compilation of property performance indicators
- estate strategies and plans
- a wide range of data analysis and policy development advice
- the HM Treasury (HMT) Green Book compliant economic property appraisals
- valuations for financial accounting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and HMT rules; capital charging; insurance; sale/purchase; and economic appraisal
- academy and free schools’ valuations under UK generally accepted accounting practice (GAAP)
- acquisition and disposal expertise to secure best value for money
- asset management consultancy
- landlord and tenant services such as new leases, renewals, rent reviews and dilapidations
- strategic valuation support to the Cabinet Office on estate policy
- space utilisation expertise
- advice to the Treasury Solicitor’s Office
Phone 03000 507541
Head of Central Government Services
Published: 22 July 2016