Construction technical supervision and management apprenticeships
- Skills Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Construction, planning and the built environment apprenticeships and Further education and training
- First published:
- 12 April 2012
- Applies to:
Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in the construction technical supervision and management sector.
Construction is a multi-billion pound industry that deals with developing and building anything from a housing estate to a bridge. Few industries are as wide-ranging, or offer so many different career routes.
You could work as a site technician in various areas with responsibilities including producing detailed design solutions, surveys, drawings, and preparing and assessing tenders in the built environment.
You could work as a civil engineering technician, working on a construction site carrying out civil engineering tasks, developing and finalising various solutions.
You could be working on various sites in your region and beyond – there are also plenty of opportunities to work abroad, as many of the largest construction companies operate around the world.
Types of apprenticeships
Advanced level apprenticeship
- built environment and design
- construction contracting operations
- construction site supervision
- civil engineering for technicians
- occupational work supervision
- construction operations management
Published: 12 April 2012