Community arts apprenticeships
Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in the community arts sector.
This apprenticeship involves working with local communities by planning, promoting and running events, exhibitions and projects to engage individuals and groups of all ages.
On the intermediate level you’ll be helping:
- organise and publicise events and exhibitions
- with financial record keeping, customer care
- touring and resident artists/ groups/ bands/orchestras
- the management of the building and general office work including using a range of IT software
On the advanced level apprenticeship you’ll be responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the organisation, to ensure that the local community benefits from a range of arts programmes. This includes helping with the recruitment of administrators, artist services, maintenance and security, customer relationships and bookkeeping.
Types of apprenticeships
There are 2 types of community arts apprenticeships.
Intermediate level apprenticeship
You’ll train as a community arts administrative assistant.
Advanced level apprenticeship
You’ll train as a community arts administrator.
the levels of apprenticeships copy goes here, adding this link as a call to action:
Apply for an agriculture apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education