Commercial spend controls dispute disclosure

What you should do if your organisation has a commercial dispute over £10 million.

Your organisation must tell the Cabinet Office about all disputes with any supplier which are likely to result in a payment, either from or to the supplier, of over £10 million (including legal costs). This applies to all disputes, whether started by an organisation or a supplier.

Your organisation should complete the Dispute Disclosure Form Template, providing key information about the dispute to the Cabinet Office. Send completed forms to

The Cabinet Office will forward disclosure forms to the Government Legal Department for information.

The Cabinet Office may engage with your organisation to get more information and may support or take the lead to manage and resolve the dispute.

Any dispute disclosures your organisation submits are independent of the Cabinet Office Commercial spend controls process.

Published 9 April 2014