Civil Society Challenge Fund
The Civil Society Challenge Fund (CSCF) has now closed. The final projects completed in 2015.
For DFID funding information visit the International development funding finder
The CSCF played an important role in giving poor people a voice in decisions that affect their lives. To maintain our support to this area of work, UK Aid Direct programme objectives were broadened to include some of the initiatives previously covered by the CSCF, particularly empowerment and accountability.
Inclusive Societies Department, Policy Division, Department for International Development
Enquiries about the CSCF
Any questions about the CSCF should be addressed to: email@example.com
Published: 25 March 2013
Updated: 15 December 2014
- Civil Society Challenge Fund closure financial guidelines: January to April 2015 added
- Uganda CSCF and GPAF Learning Workshop Report, May 2014 added
- Page updated with latest documents - new templates packs and guidance
- Revised evaluation guidelines added
- Additional forms and templates added
- Kenya learning report 2013 added
- First published.