Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in care leadership and management.
This course is for those who want to lead and manage teams within the social care sector. It does not involve working with children or young people.
You’ll manage staff or services in both residential and non-residential environments. You’ll be expected to have significant knowledge of the care industry in general, or of a specialist sub-sector within social care. It goes without saying that you’ll need to be incredibly professional in your role and will need to be able to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive topics.
Types of apprenticeships
This is a higher level apprenticeship (level 5). You can train in roles like:
- adults’ residential manager
- adults’ (non-residential) manager
- adults’ advanced practitioner
- manager of specialist adult social care services
- business development manager in adult social care
Apply for a care leadership and management apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education