Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in the blood donor support sector.
This apprenticeship is for you if you want to work as a donor carer or support worker within NHS Blood and Transplant.
The role involves:
- providing information to donors
- assisting with the health screening of some donors
- assisting doctors and nurses to collect blood donations
- (may involve) driving the team vehicles to and from the donation session
Types of apprenticeships
You can train in roles like:
- donor carer
- support worker
Apply for a blood donor support apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education