BDUK New Procurement Pipeline
Supplier briefing sessions for new procurement pipeline
Following the State Aid decision on BDUK’s National Broadband Scheme, BDUK held supplier briefing sessions on the 8th and 9th June 2016 to update suppliers on the following:
- BDUK’s infrastructure rollout to date
- Upcoming Local Authority projects within the BDUK pipeline
- Requirements of a typical Local Authority procurement, including State aid constraints and obligations
- Typical Local Authority procurement processes and bid evaluation criteria
- Overview of the tender documents and contract structure
- Description of further support available from BDUK
Slides from these sessions, along with all the latest information on the latest procurements under BDUK’s National Broadband Scheme can be accessed here.
Published: 20 May 2016
Updated: 15 July 2016
- A link to the webpage containing the latest information on the latest procurements under BDUK’s National Broadband Scheme has been added
- The State Aid decision has now been published on the Commission's website, and the link to this is in the text.
- First published.