Assign your SPS payment to someone else

Anyone claiming Single Payment Scheme (SPS) can fill in a ‘Payment assignee details form’ (SP13) if they want their SPS 2014 payment to go to someone else.

This guidance was withdrawn on

The Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) replaced the Single Payment Scheme on 1 January 2015.

The Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) will replace SPS in 2015. Go to to find out more.

Fill in a ‘Payment assignee details’ form (SP13)

Payment assignee details (SP13) form

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Fill in this form and send it to:

Rural Payments Agency

PO Box 300
S95 1AA

If the person (or business) you want us to pay isn’t registered with RPA

Fill in a ‘Payment redirection form’ (CREG 08) and send it to RPA, along with your SP13 form.

Published 25 February 2014