Ukraine 2017-2018 Chevening Scholarships applications open
Applications for Chevening Scholarships in Ukraine are now open and will close on 8 November 2016.
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarships programme. Established in 1983, these scholarships support study at UK universities – mostly one-year Masters’ degrees – for students with demonstrable potential to become future leaders, decision-makers and opinion formers.
The Scholarships not only offer financial support, but the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network that unites over 44,000 alumni around the world.
What does it cover?
A Chevening Scholarship in Ukraine includes: university tuition fees, a monthly stipend, travel costs to and from the UK, an arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the cost of one visa application, a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
There are no age restrictions for Chevening Scholarships. In order to qualify for a Scholarship, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Ukraine and intend to return to Ukraine for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK
- have at least two years’ work experience
- apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2017
- meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2017
If you would like to enhance your leadership skills and become part of the growing Chevening network, read about Chevening Scholarship in Ukraine.