UK Cleantech delegation to Israel
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Invitation to attend Eilat-Eilot Renewable Energy Conference as part of British delegation
The UK Israel Tech Hub at the British Embassy Israel invites you to join a British cleantech delegation to Israel this 26-29 November, 2012. The delegation will attend the Eilat-Eilot Renewable Energy and Innovation Conference, one of the most prominent international cleantech conferences. The conference’s main themes include renewable energy, smart grid and oil-free transportation.
The delegation will meet key senior public and private sector figures to discuss opportunities for renewable energy and smart grid. There will be a series of expert briefings on the business and political climate, outlining the challenges and opportunities of doing business with Israeli companies. The visit will also be an opportunity to enhance, showcase and share UK strengths and expertise within this sector.
This delegation is open to British tech vendors, innovators integrators, energy companies, and investors.
To view the Eilat-Eilot conference agenda
- To express interest in joining the delegation, contact Yoni Dolgin at the UK Israel Tech Hub, British Embassy Israel at email@example.com
Overview of Israeli Cleantech
- Israel is a first-tier innovation hub, recently ranked by the Cleantech Group as the #2 global leader for cleantech innovation.
- In solar energy, Israel is home to a strong cluster of solution providers and companies seeking to bring utility scale solar projects to fruition.
- The country is pursuing an ambitious national plan to be a leader in oil-free transport, and is the first in the world to develop nationwide electric vehicle infrastructure.
- Smart grid/energy efficiency: Growing cluster of startups, with technology transferring and talent sprouting from country’s powerful high-tech industry.