Invitation for bids
The British Embassy Phnom Penh invites bids from experienced research firms.
The British Embassy Phnom Penh invites bids from experienced research firms for the research and production of a “STEM Careers of the Future in Cambodia” publication.
It is expected that this booklet would follow the model of the British publication already produced by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills (click here for the attachment: UKCES_Career_Brochure_V13 (PDF, 1.99MB, 36 pages) ).
Minimum requirements of delivery:
- Primary data collection is preferred to secondary data collection
- Data should be collected from at least 100 companies/organisations operating in Cambodia
- Data collection should be conducted in at least 4 provinces
- Minimum production of at least 1000 copies of the booklet
- Minimum of at least the top 20 STEM Careers of the Future in Cambodia to be featured in this report, with at least one case study for each career
- Final booklet must be ready by 30 January 2016
- Total project cost must not exceed 23,000 USD
Interested firms are invited to submit their bids addressing the above requirements fully-costed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Monday 17 August 2015. The contract will be granted to the most competitive firm in a fair and transparent manner.