New report produced by Frost and Sullivan for UKTI highlights opportunities in south east Asia’s oil and gas industry.
UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) Singapore commissioned Frost and Sullivan to research oil and gas opportunities in south east Asia.
The comprehensive report ‘Commercial opportunities for UK businesses in the oil and gas sector in south east Asia’ is now available to UK companies. It covers the following topics in upstream, midstream and downstream:
- market trends
- capital expenditure forecasts
- local capacity
- main players in the region
- regulatory overview
- major oil and gas events in the region
- independent bodies in south east Asia supporting the sector
The report offers a region-wide perspective as well as market specific detail focussing on:
Opportunities in south east Asia’s oil and gas sector
During the next 5 years the region is expected to become a major centre for activity in the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas market. Energy security issues are offering opportunities for UK companies in:
- maintaining production from shallow water fields
- renewed exploration activities in deep-water fields
- development of marginal field and enhanced oil recovery projects
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) liquefaction and re-gasification projects
- engineering services to expand midstream capacity
- downstream capacity expansion
How to obtain a copy of the report
The report is available free of charge to UK companies.
Contact UKTI ASEAN to obtain a copy.