Chevening India applications are open
- British High Commission New Delhi, British Deputy High Commission Mumbai, British Deputy High Commission Chennai, British Deputy High Commission Kolkata, British Deputy High Commission Bengaluru, British Deputy High Commission Hyderabad, and British Deputy High Commission Chandigarh
- Part of:
- 1 September 2014
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The programmes provide an invaluable opportunity to Indian professionals to establish their own networks of contacts in the UK.
As you may already be aware we are now accepting applications for a number of Chevening programmes in India. The programmes provide an invaluable opportunity to Indian professionals to establish their own networks of contacts in the UK who would be of direct value to their work and career development in India.
We are pleased to offer the following Chevening programmes in India:
Chevening Master’s Programmes
- Up to 30 fully funded One Year Master Scholarships in any UK post-graduate course and university.
- Chevening/HSBC Scholarship: 3 scholarships for India - finance or environmental related courses preferred
There are also a number of partnership awards linked to specific UK universities, the following are available to applicants from India:
- Chevening/Durham Scholarship: Any course other than MBA available at Durham
- Chevening/Bangor Scholarship: Any course other than MBA available at Durham
- Chevening/Cambridge Scholarship: Any degree offered at Cambridge
- Brunel University: Any course offered at Brunel
- Schumacher College: Any course offered at Schumacher with Sept/Oct start date
- Surrey Business School – Only MBA courses are accepted for this award
- University of Birmingham- Any course offered at Birmingham
- University of Southampton - Any degree offered at Southampton
Last date to apply for all of these Master’s programmes: 15 November 2014
Chevening India Fellowship Programmes
- The Chevening TCS Cyber Security course is available for six professionals working in the field of cyber security and public policy at the Defence Academy at Cranfield University. Last date to apply: 26 September 2014
- The Chevening Rolls Royce Science and Innovation program at the Said Business School at the University of Oxford is targeted at twelve professionals working in the field of science and related public administration. Last date to apply: 31 October 2014
- The Chevening India Journalism program is available for fourteen media professionals to study a specifically designed programme Good Governance in a Changing World: Media, Politics and Society at the University of Westminster. Last date to apply: 3 October 2014
- Chevening/Clore Scholarship: this is specifically targeted towards the arts and cultural world. The deadline for applications is 15 November.
Please visit our website for further information.
Published: 1 September 2014