On 26 March 2014 our new commercial partner Teleperformance Ltd took over the running of the Visa Application Centre in Ljubljana.
UK Visas and Immigration’s new commercial partner Teleperformance Ltd have now taken over the running of our Visa Application Centre in Ljubljana. The Visa Application Centre has moved to
Regus Business Centre, Trg Republike 3, 1000 Ljubljana
In addition we are making the following changes to the visa service that we offer:
From 26 March, opening hours will be once per month on a Wednesday (26 March, 23 April) from 09.00 – 13.00 and fortnightly thereafter.
- User Pays charges. There will be a charge of £59 to use the Visa Application Centre in Ljubljana. This will be in addition to the visa fee and will be charged in Euros using the consular rate of exchange prevalent at the time. This charge covers the cost of providing the application submission facilities. Applicants must register on the Teleperformance Website, after they have booked their appointment, to pay for their appointment slot and any further additional services required. Prior registration with Teleperformance will also ensure your application is processed quickly.
The following additional services will be available from Ljubljana. All charges will be payable in Euros using our consular rate of exchange. Further details on all of the services, including eligibility criteria, will be available on the Teleperformance Website when you book your appointment:
- Priority Visa Service – £100 – allows you to have your visa application placed at the front of the queue by UK Visas & Immigration normally enabling a decision within 3-5 working days
- Return courier – allows you to receive your decision by courier to your chosen address rather than returning to the Visa Application Centre to collect it. This is included in the user pay fee
- Applicants have the alternative option of applying instead at
- The Decision Making Centre in Warsaw, open every week Monday to Thursday. There is no additional charge for applications lodged in Warsaw.
- The Visa Application Centre in Vienna, open every Tuesday and Thursday. Please note that there will be a charge of £59.00 to use the Visa Application Centre in Vienna.
Further details on all of the services, including eligibility criteria, will be available on the Teleperformance Website once you have registered.
If you require further information regarding UK Visa Services, please visit www.gov.uk/visas-immigration
From 1 April 2014 UK visa customers will be able to use our new international enquiry service to find information about the visa application process. The following services are available:
- Email contact service: a web form enables customers to make email enquiries
- Webchat: customers can access a real time webchat with an agent for a charge of £4 a session
- Telephone contact service: speaking to an advisor will cost £1.37 plus the cost of the call. Call costs will vary depending on the call type, the customer’s tariff and local charges.
The service is provided by Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) working in partnership with UK Visas and Immigration to provide enquiry services to people applying for a visa.