Changes to the UK visa application process in Kosovo
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
UK Visas and Immigration’s commercial partner Teleperformance Ltd have taken over the running of our Visa Application Centre in Pristina.
UK Visas and Immigration’s new commercial partner Teleperformance Ltd have now taken over the running of our Visa Application Centre in Pristina. The Visa Application Centre has moved to
In addition, we have made the following changes to the visa service that we offer:
- opening hours are every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9am to 1pm
the following additional services are available in Pristina. All charges are payable in Euros using our consular rate of exchange
- priority Visa Service - £100 - allows you to have your visa application placed at the front of the queue by UK Visas & Immigration normally enabling a decision within 3-5 working days
- return courier - allows you to receive your decision by courier to your chosen address rather than returning to the Visa Application Centre to collect it. This is included in the user pay fee
Further details on all of the services, including eligibility criteria, will be available on the Teleperformance Website once you have registered.
If you require further information regarding UK Visa Services, please visit the Visas and Immigration page.
From 1 April 2014, UK visa customers will be able to use our new international enquiry service to find information about the visa application process. The following services are available:
- Email contact service: a web form enables customers to make email enquiries
- Webchat: customers can access a real time webchat with an agent for a charge of £4 a session
- Telephone contact service: speaking to an advisor will cost £1.37 plus the cost of the call. Call costs will vary depending on the call type, the customer’s tariff and local charges.
The service is provided by Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) working in partnership with UK Visas and Immigration to provide enquiry services to people applying for a visa.