Our new commercial partner Teleperformance Ltd. has taken over the running of our Visa Application Centre in Zagreb, Croatia.
UK Visas and Immigration’s new commercial partner Teleperformance Ltd have now taken over the running of our Visa Application Centre in Zagreb. The Visa Application Centre has moved to:
Regus Grand Centar Hektorovićeva ulica 2 5th floor Zagreb 10000.
In addition we are making the following changes to the visa service that we offer:
- Opening hours will be from 09.00 – 13.00, fortnightly
- User Pays charges. There will be a charge of £59 to use the Visa Application Centre in Zagreb. This is in addition to the visa fee and is charged in Euros using the consular rate of exchange prevalent at the time. This charge covers the cost of providing the application submission facilities. Applicants must register on the Teleperformance Website, after they have booked their appointment, to pay for their appointment slot, and any further additional services required. Prior registration with Teleperformance will also ensure your application is processed quickly.
The following additional services are available from Zagreb. All charges are payable in Euros using our consular rate of exchange.
- Priority Visa Service – £100 – allows you to have your visa application placed at the front of the queue by UK Visas & Immigration normally enabling a decision within 3-5 working days
- Return courier –You will receive your decision by courier to your chosen address rather than returning to the Visa Application Centre to collect it. This is included in the user pay fee.
Applicants have the alternative option of applying instead at:
- The Visa Application Centre in Belgrade, open every day. There is no additional charge for applications lodged in Belgrade
- The Visa Application Centre in Sarajevo, open Wednesday and Thursday every week. There is a charge of £59 to use the Visa Application Centre in Sarajevo.
Further details on all of the services, including eligibility criteria, will be available on the Teleperformance Website once you have registered.
If you require further information regarding UK Visa Services, please visit www.gov.uk/visas-immigration.
UK visa customers can now our new international enquiry service to find information about the visa application process. The following services are available:
- Email contact service: a web form enables customers to make email enquiries
- Webchat: customers can access a real time webchat with an agent for a charge of £4 a session
- Telephone contact service: speaking to an advisor will cost £1.37 plus the cost of the call. Call costs will vary depending on the call type, the customer’s tariff and local charges.
The service is provided by Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) working in partnership with UK Visas and Immigration to provide enquiry services to people applying for a visa.