Youth Unemployment Innovation Fund pilot: starts and outcomes to Mar 2015
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Youth Unemployment Innovation Fund pilot: statistics and evaluation
- First published:
- 26 August 2015
- Last updated:
- 28 October 2015, see all updates
Statistics on progress made by the Innovation Fund pilot up to March 2015, including the number of participants and positive outcomes.
PDF, 141KB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This quarterly publication contains official statistics up to March 2015 on the number of :
- young people who started on the Innovation Fund (IF)
- outcomes delivering the results that DWP expects of IF contractors that have been achieved
The data is sourced through DWP management information compiled from reports submitted by IF projects and DWP payment data.
Published: 26 August 2015
Updated: 28 October 2015
- Added note to this page about a delay to the next release of Youth Unemployment Innovation Fund pilot statistics.
- First published.