Work Choice: referrals, starts and job outcomes to June 2013
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Work Choice statistics: number of starts, referrals and job outcomes
- 14 August 2013
Numbers of referrals to Work Choice, numbers of Work Choice starts and numbers of participants getting a job.
PDF, 54.8KB, 17 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The latest statistics on Work Choice produced by the Department for Work and Pensions were released on 14 August 2013 according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Statistics on Work Choice include data for England, Scotland and Wales for the period up to the end of June 2013. This statistical product contains statistics on all providers excluding Remploy, showing the number of referrals to Work Choice in the period and the corresponding numbers of Work Choice starts and job outcomes.
The key points from the latest release are:
- Referrals: 6,230 referrals for 6,050 individuals, in the period April 2013 – June 2013
- Starts: 4,340 starts for 4,330 individuals, in the period April 2013 – June 2013
- Job outcomes: 2,830 job outcomes for 2,830 individuals, in the period April 2013 – June 2013
Coverage: Great Britain
Next release date: November 2013
Published: 14 August 2013