- Ministry of Defence
- Part of:
- UK service personnel patient treatments statistics: index
- 30 July 2015
- Last updated:
- 28 April 2016, see all updates
Statistics on service personnel treated at the Royal Centre for Defence Medicine or the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Headley Court.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 547KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 249KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 216KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 229KB
These reports provide statistical information on UK armed forces personnel returned to the UK from Op Telic and Op Herrick as a result of an injury or illness who have been treated at the Royal Centre for Defence Medicine (RCDM) and the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre (DMRC) Headley Court.
Published: 30 July 2015
Updated: 28 April 2016
- Added Quarterly Op Herrick UK patient treatment statistics: 8 October 2007 to 31 March 2016.
- Added 8 October 2007 to 31 December 2015 statistics.
- Added Quarterly Op Herrick UK patient treatment statistics: 8 October 2007 to 30 September 2015.
- First published.