Statutory homelessness in England: October to December 2015
Data on households found to be homeless by local authorities under homelessness legislation.
Ref: ISBN 978-1-4098-4810-3 PDF, 542KB, 26 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This release provides information on the decisions taken by local authorities on homelessness applications and households accepted as owed a main homelessness duty by local authorities.
The following live tables are available within the main statutory homelessness live tables document:
- 770: decisions
- 770a: reapplication decisions
- 771: ethnicity
- 773: reason for acceptance
- 774: reason for loss of last settled home
- 775: type of temporary accommodation
- 777: immediate outcome
- 778: outcome of leaving temporary accommodation
- 779: length of time in temporary accommodation
- 780: accepted household type
- 781: age of applicants
- 782: household types in temporary accommodation
- 785: foreign nationals decisions
- 786: foreign nationals reason for eligibility
- 793: families with children in B&B over 6 weeks
Figures for individual local authorities are given in tables 784, 784a and the detailed local authority level tables which are available on the homelessness live tables page.