This information comes from Ofsted’s database.
It includes details on the provision type, latest inspection judgement and ownership of children’s social care providers and residential accommodation for children in boarding schools and further education colleges in England.
It includes the following provider types:
- children’s homes
- residential special schools registered as children’s homes
- secure children’s homes
- boarding schools
- residential special schools
- further education colleges with residential accommodation
- independent fostering services
- voluntary adoption agencies
- adoption support agencies
- residential family centres
This is the first time ownership information has been published: however, Ofsted aims to incorporate ownership information, where applicable, into their official statistics releases in 2015.