Sickness Absence in the Northern Ireland Civil Service, 1 Apr 2014 to 31 Mar 2015
- Department of Finance (Northern Ireland) and Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency
- Part of:
- Collection of human resource statistics for the Northern Ireland Civil Service
- First published:
- 10 September 2015
- Last updated:
- 10 September 2015, see all updates
Analysis of sickness absence levels in the Northern Ireland Civil Service.
This publication gives a detailed analysis of sickness absence in the Northern Ireland Civil Service from 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015 and includes comparisons to the previous 5 years.
Includes analyses of:
- Average working days lost
- Spells of absence
- Reason for sickness absence
- Long-term sickness absence
- Trends in sickness absence
Also includes information about absence targets, definitions and calculations of absence statistics.
*Figures were revised at 11:00am on 10th September 2015 to amend the Departmental Long-term Frequency figures for 2014/2015 on Page 39 of the report (41st page of the PDF). The change reduced the Departmental Frequency Rates leading to one additional Department meeting its target.
Published: 10 September 2015
Updated: 10 September 2015
- First published.