Schedule of updates for HMRC's statistics
Publication plan for HMRC National and Official Statistics. Any changes to the schedule will be stated and detailed in the announcements.
PDF, 224KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 263KB, 5 pages
Exact dates of these publications are announced no later than 4 weeks in advance on the statistics release calendar. As part of the code of practice for official statistics, any changes to the schedule will be stated and detailed in the announcements page.
Published: 16 December 2013
Updated: 16 March 2017
- Child and Working Tax Credits Statistics: finalised award statistics - small area data (2013 to 2014 and 2014 to 2015) and Child Benefit Statistics (geographical and small area data) will be published at 9:30 on Thursday 23 March 2017.
- The Child and Working Tax Credits Statistics: finalised award statistics - small area data have been removed from the website pending further investigations.The Child Benefit Statistics (geographical and small area data) due to be published at 09:30 on Tuesday 28 February 2017 will also be delayed.
- updated announcement document
- The Child and Working Tax Credits Statistics (provisional) publication has been delayed and will now be published at 9:30 on Friday 6 January 2017.
- The first annual release of official statistics on Transfers to Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS) will be published on 6 December 2016.
- Employee Share Schemes National Statistics will be published in June 2017
- Statistical announcements following the outcome of two consultations and the publication of an ad-hoc release.
- Delay to the publication of Child and Working Tax Credits Statistics (small area data)
- New statistics on the Patent Box Relief to be published in September.
- Announcement relating to the republication of National Statistics on HMRC receipts published in May 2016.
- Announcement following the response from a user consultation exercise.
- New ad-hoc release announced: Tax contribution of recently arrived EEA nationals for 2013-14
- The publication date currently shown in the Release Calendar of 30 April 2016 is incorrect. In line with Release Practises in the National Statistics Code of Practise, this table will be published at 09:30 on Friday, 29th April 2016. The release calendar has now been updated. If you have any questions relating to this announcement, please email Karen Mason at email@example.com
- Updates to the Employee Share Schemes National Statistics publication will not be published on 30 June 2016 as previously scheduled
- Change to the publication date of the Income Tax deducted from pay by industry statistics
- Change to the schedule of updates for HMRC's statistics
- Description of change to annual / monthly schedule of updates for HMRC statistics
- Change to the publication date of the Personal Income Analyses National Statistics.
- Change to the publication date of the Income Tax Liabilities National Statistics and the Personal Income Analyses National Statistics.
- Change of date for Creative Industries Publication
- Two new announcements to the publication schedule.
- Change in the publication date of the Venture Capital Trusts Official Statistics publication, an announcement of the publication date for the Official Statistics release for the VAT Factsheet and an announcement of a new Official Statistics publication for the flexible payments from pensions.
- New announcement.
- Update to the announcements document.
- Change to the date of the Enterprise Investment Scheme and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme statistics publication.
- Updated with 2015 to 2016 publication plan, and removed 2014 to 2015 plan and scheduled updates.
- New announcement.
- Updated for March 2015
- New announcement added
- Updated January scheduled updates to reflect change of date to the personal income release.
- Added February and March 2015 schedule updates
- A new announcement has been added.
- Added January 2015 schedule update
- Annual schedule and November calendar updated
- Updated Announcements schedule
- Added timetable for December and removed September's. Also, updated the Announcements and Annual Schedule documents.
- Added November 2014 Updates
- Added schedule of updates for October 2014.
- Announcement that publication date for the ‘HMRC Receipts’ table in September 2014 will be re-scheduled from Friday, 19 September to Tuesday, 23 September
- Updated the documents.
- Added the August 2014 calendar, and removed May 2014.
- Added a new section called Announcements.
- Added document Announcements – April 2014 to March 2015.
- Added document for July 2014
- Release date for 'Monthly Property Transactions' publication in April amended to Wednesday, 23 April 2014. We are implementing this change as current requirements for pre-release access only allow up to 24hrs before publication, so the day before publication needs to be a working day to be of practical use to our stated pre-release customers. If you have any queries on this change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added scheduled updates for June 2014, and removed scheduled updates for February 2014.
- Added May 2014 document, and new annual scheduled updates document.
- Scheduled updates for April 2014 added
- Added schedules for January, February and March 2014
- First published.
From: HM Revenue & Customs