Destinations of KS4 and KS5 pupils: 2014 (provisional)
- Department for Education
- Part of:
- Statistics: destinations of key stage 4 and key stage 5 pupils
- 20 October 2015
- Last updated:
- 23 October 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
Provisional data on key stage 4 (KS4) and key stage 5 (KS5) students in further education, employment and training destinations.
PDF, 811KB, 22 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 796KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 1.22MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 7.34MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 4.64MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 101KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 109KB
PDF, 654KB, 38 pages
PDF, 96.3KB, 1 page
This provisional publication measures the percentage of students progressing to further learning in the 2013 to 2014 academic year in:
- further education or sixth-form college
- higher education institution
- accepted deferred offers into higher education (gap years)
Additional breakdowns are included by:
- special educational needs
- learning difficulties and disabilities for key stage 5 students
- free school meals
- gender and ethnicity
This publication also measures the percentage of students who do not progress to education, employment or training.
Destination measures statistics team
Telephone: Stephen Harris 0161 600 1595
Published: 20 October 2015
Updated: 23 October 2015
- Updated the document 'KS5 national and local authority table'.
- First published.