Provisional data on key stage 4 (KS4) and key stage 5 (KS5) students in further education, employment and training destinations.
This provisional publication measures the percentage of students progressing to further learning in the 2013 to 2014 academic year in:
- further education or sixth-form college
- higher education institution
- accepted deferred offers into higher education (gap years)
Additional breakdowns are included by:
- special educational needs
- learning difficulties and disabilities for key stage 5 students
- free school meals
- gender and ethnicity
This publication also measures the percentage of students who do not progress to education, employment or training.
Destination measures statistics team
Telephone: Stephen Harris 0161 600 1595